Pivomo: The year Ahead
The year entrepreneurs finally get the eLearning platform they need
The coming year will be a big one for Pivomo. Our challenge this year will be to scale globally and define our eLearning methodologies as the new norm for entrepreneurs, start up founders and their mentors.
We have a packed schedule already:
Launch the Pivomo Development Advisor (an online learning tool) providing an unrivalled online resource centre for entrepreneurs, designed to help entrepreneurs learn, develop and grow.
The really cool thing is that the Development Advisor links seamlessly to the Dynamiqe psychometric, so you can target your learning on the areas that matter to you most – right now!
Find out more, click here
NACUE Conference – we’ll be running an exhibition stand and delivering a workshop on the Saturday.
The workshop will discuss the crucial importance of founders develop a sound Foundation Statement, that strengthens their own relationships and underpins their proposition to investors.
Read more, click here
To book your place on the NACUE conference , click here
I will have the honour of Chairing the UCL Advances Symposium on mentoring, involving leading practitioners and researchers in the field
To book, click here
Running programmes for entrepreneurs in Hong Kong, Singapore and Vietnam
We begin the 2nd cohort of Pivomo mentor training and accreditation
See more on DMAP here
Looking Back to 2015
We made a great start in 2015:
- Our elearning solutions were introduced to 15 universities (Click here…)
- Our tools are now used by entrepreneurs worldwide, from Silicon Valley to Sydney (click here…)
- We worked with accelerators, hack-a-thons and enterprise Hubs in the UK and Hong Kong (click here…)
- We now have trained and accredited mentors in the UK, Greece and India (Click here…)
- We supported Social Storm, a 24 hour hack-a-thon (Click here…)
- We finished on a big sign with our work written up in the Guardian (Click here…).
While we had a lot of success in 2015, we feel as if we are just skimming the surface.
Going Much Further
In 2016 we want to go much further and start to reach the millions of entrepreneurs around the world who neither have the time nor resources to engage time consuming and expensive education or mentoring programmes.
2016 is the year in which we deliver entrepreneurial learning to a new generation. Here’s how:
- Deliver a full service eLearning platform, complete with a research based diagnostic, a development advisor, and links to web mentoring
- The global expansion of our mentor training and accreditation programme, so we will make it possible for any entrepreneur anywhere in the world to access a web mentoring session
- Work with partner organisations, like NACUE, Universities, Accelerators and Angel Syndicates to set new standards and ensure entrepreneurs everywhere get access to Pivomo’s eLearning platform.
To support our work, please join us on social media and share this and other pages form our blog (see below).
If you know of any entrepreneur who can benefit from a critically reflective psychometrics tool; or a founder team that really need to work effectively together, then please send them this link. Our standard membership is only £9.99 for three months.
Pivomo’s services are accessible, economic and effective.
We look forward to making 2016 a great year for all entrepreneurs!
Founder & CEO,